We understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We’ve just partnered up with ReBOUND to offer you an easy, local return experience. You can now return online through ReBOUND in a few simple steps.
Our returns policy is also simple:
- At the moment only the United Kingdom is eligible for free returns.
- Returns in Spain* are partly subsidized by us and the cost is only €5.
- All other countries are subject to returns shipping costs which may vary.
*The Canary Islands have a different status and should follow a different procedure. Click here to get more information.
You have up to 30 days to initiate your return from the moment your SikSilk order is delivered. Check out the information below to ensure you know just how to return your items, it’s easy – we promise!
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Follow these simple steps to register your return
- Head to our Returns Portal here
- Enter your order number (e.g. WEB123456) and shipping postal (zip) code OR email address. Please enter everything exactly as it appears on your order confirmation.
- Select which item(s) you are returning and why.
- Confirm your original delivery information (amend if needed).
- Select the method you’ll be returning your order by (you will also see your nearest drop-off point).
- You may be prompted to download a returns label - simply attach to your parcel and take to your nearest drop-off point.
Please do not panic if you are not prompted to download a returns label, some couriers do not require this.
Items from separate orders cannot be returned within the same package, combining orders will slow down the refund process!
Returns that are booked in the portal separately cannot be returned in the same package.
In the unlikely event you have received a faulty item, please get in touch with support here.
Keep an eye on your inbox as we’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve completed your return.