Returns with PayPal are usually free. You just have to activate the PayPal service called Return Shipping on Us.
The first thing you have to do to qualify for a free shipping return is to follow the steps in the following article: How do I return my items?
Please retain the proof of postage from the courier you use; you will have to upload it to the PayPal platform.
Now, you can request PayPal a refund if you have activated the service and have a qualifying transaction on your PayPal account. This service is free and applies to physical, tangible goods.
To activate the Return Shipping on Us feature:
- Go to PayPal's activation page.
- Click Activate in 1 Click.
- Log in to your account when prompted.
- Return the purchased item to us within the required timeframe, 30 days.
- Send the required information as outlined within the Terms and Conditions.
To do it:
- Click Activity and locate the transaction for the item you have returned.
- Click the transaction and then click Request a refund on the return shipping link.